Five of the healthcare IT PR agencyʻs clients earn Best in KLAS or other high performing KLAS rankings; all will be attending or exhibiting at HIMSS18
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.—February 20, 2018—Amendola Communications, an award-winning healthcare marketing and public relations agency, is delighted to announce five of its clients earned either 2018 Best in KLAS or other high marks from one of the most respected research firms in healthcare IT. KLAS rankings for software and services vendors are based on interviews with vendor customers, making a high KLAS ranking an objective—and prestigious—marker of ability in the healthcare IT industry.
All companies will be attending or exhibiting at HIMSS, and available for media interviews. To schedule an interview, contact Marcia Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.664.8412 ext. 15.
With that, Amendola congratulates:
· Aprima Medical Software—2018 Best in KLAS for the Small Practice Ambulatory EMR/PM category (1-10 physicians). This recognition closely follows Aprima receiving a top-tier rating from providers for the second consecutive year in the large and small clinic category in the KLAS report Ambulatory RCM Services 2017: Finding Consistent Partners and the Frost & Sullivan 2017 Award for Product Leadership. Visit Aprima at HIMSS Booth #3610, where company leaders will be on hand to discuss what’s next in interoperability and smarter workflow tools for providers.
· Health Catalyst—2018 Best in KLAS for the Business Intelligence and Analytics category. This marks the second year in a row Health Catalyst earned the Best in KLAS ranking. Health Catalyst is a next-generation data, analytics, and decision-support company committed to being a catalyst for massive, sustained improvements in healthcare outcomes. Visit Health Catalyst at HIMSS Booth #1332.
· Lumeris—2018 Best in KLAS for the Value-Based Care Managed Services category. This is the third consecutive year Lumeris has earned the Best in KLAS ranking as the top-performing, full-service company focused on accelerating the transition to value. At HIMSS, Lumeris executives will be available to discuss new survey results which show that 86 percent of healthcare systems are participating in some type of downside-risk contract with payers, as well as other findings about the key challenges of adapting to the new world of value-based care.
· Recondo Technology—2018 Best in KLAS for the Patient Access category. Recondo is known as one of the healthcare IT industryʻs trailblazers in automating revenue cycle transactions with healthcare payers at unprecedented speed and scale. At HIMSS, Recondo will welcome visitors to Living Room #11, with company executives on hand to discuss the company’s groundbreaking new automated payer intelligence tool embedded into Epic; and how AI-powered automation will impact the hospital’s revenue cycle management in the months ahead.
· Vocera Communications—Rated highest for “Enabling effective care team communication.” Vocera helps hospitals around the world improve clinical communication and workflow. Visit Vocera at HIMSS Booth #2824. At HIMSS, Vocera will introduce Vocera Collaboration Suite 3.3, the latest enhancement of a mobile application that provides real-time situational awareness
and actionable patient data to facilitate communication and collaboration among care team members.
“It is wonderful to see Amendola’s clients gain this well-deserved recognition from their own customers through KLAS. We know how hard they work to build out world-class product development and customer support frameworks. These high KLAS rankings and ratings are certainly a testament to those efforts,” said Jodi Amendola, CEO of Amendola Communications.
She added, “It is also an exciting start to 2018. We canʻt wait to promote far and wide what we expect will be a long list of accomplishments for all of our agency’s clients throughout the year.”
Media Contact: Marcia Rhodes | email@example.com | 480.664.8412 ext. 15