Prior to joining Amendola Jenn served as Director of Corporate Communications for NextGen Healthcare, where she directed all employee, partner and client communications, investor relations, crisis communications, M&A communication strategy, and media relations. During her time there, Jenn established a PR strategy and helped lead a complete brand transformation, including new corporate messaging and positioning. Prior to, Jenn led strategic marketing communications for Change Healthcare, one of the largest public health tech companies in the United States. Jenn is experienced in change management, having developed communication strategies for countless acquisitions, divestitures, and a multi-billion dollar merger between Change Healthcare and McKesson Technology Solutions. Additionally, she has led numerous rebranding initiatives and launched multiple thought leadership and executive visibility programs. She holds a BA in Journalism and Strategic Media Planning from Arizona State University.
- Video: Going from Serviceable Company Spokesperson to Media Rock StarJune 19, 2019 - 6:05 am
- Trade Shows and Events: Four Ways to Improve Your ROIJune 12, 2019 - 6:12 am
- DisposeRx Engages Amendola for Strategic PR, Content, Social Media and Marketing Strategy and ServicesJune 11, 2019 - 6:00 am
- The Science of Marketing and Public RelationsJune 5, 2019 - 6:05 am
- Amendola Communications Expands Marketing and Communications Team, Appointing Stacy State as Senior Account Director May 29, 2019 - 6:01 am