Prior to joining Amendola Jenn served as Director of Corporate Communications for NextGen Healthcare, where she directed all employee, partner and client communications, investor relations, crisis communications, M&A communication strategy, and media relations. During her time there, Jenn established a PR strategy and helped lead a complete brand transformation, including new corporate messaging and positioning. Prior to, Jenn led strategic marketing communications for Change Healthcare, one of the largest public health tech companies in the United States. Jenn is experienced in change management, having developed communication strategies for countless acquisitions, divestitures, and a multi-billion dollar merger between Change Healthcare and McKesson Technology Solutions. Additionally, she has led numerous rebranding initiatives and launched multiple thought leadership and executive visibility programs. She holds a BA in Journalism and Strategic Media Planning from Arizona State University.
- Think of Your Upcoming Summit as the Next Blockbuster ReleaseApril 17, 2019 - 7:03 am
- Holon Solutions Taps Amendola to Advance its Standing as the Leading Liberator of Healthcare DataApril 16, 2019 - 6:00 am
- Please, No More “No Comments”April 10, 2019 - 6:07 am
- Maximizing the Value of PR PlacementsApril 3, 2019 - 6:08 am
- Amendola Appoints Seasoned Communications and Public Relations Leader Jennifer Cohen as Senior Account DirectorApril 2, 2019 - 10:31 am