If you’re a content marketing professional who is anything like me, I feel for you. But let’s set that aside for the moment. If you’re a content marketer, you might be overlooking one of the best sources of intel regarding how your target audience talks and—just as important—how they don’t talk. Here’s the thing, good […]
About Louie Holwerk
An award-winning technology and health IT writer, Louie brings a deep portfolio of experience to Amendola Communications. He specializes in various facets of healthcare technology, including revenue cycle management (RCM), healthcare predictive analytics, and industry and regulatory trends through the lens of how they impact providers, patients, and communities. Beyond his healthcare IT experience, Louie held key communications roles at Groupon during its meteoric growth, and successfully steered strategic sales communications as the company shifted from an email- to a search-driven business.
Most recently, he provided consulting services to an early-stage hospitality startup as well as industrial manufacturing and RCM firms. His experience prior to joining Amendola includes leading the strategic messaging, thought leadership, and content marketing efforts at ZirMed, Inc. (now Waystar), which subsequently merged with Navicure (now Waystar) under the deal-making umbrella of Bain Capital.
Louie holds a B.S. in Journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he also earned certificates in Folklore and Creative Writing. He holds an MFA in Writing from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Entries by Louie Holwerk
- Programmatic Advertising – The New Drip CampaignsMarch 20, 2019 - 7:03 am
- Central Logic Engages Amendola for Strategic PR and Marketing Strategy and ServicesMarch 19, 2019 - 5:00 am
- Why Sales Is Content Marketing’s Best Friend (and the Importance of Being a Good Buddy)March 13, 2019 - 7:06 am
- Amendola Communications Adds Content Marketer and Healthcare IT Specialist as Senior WriterMarch 12, 2019 - 6:00 am
- Your Agency Partner – Team Extension or Another Vendor?March 6, 2019 - 7:04 am