SCOTTSDALE, AZ—Nov. 30, 2017—Amendola Communications, an award-winning healthcare marketing and public relations agency, heads into 2018 following a banner year of record-setting growth with new-client acquisition.
Amendola and its clients benefited from the accelerating market for healthcare technology in the U.S. and globally. The worldwide market for preventive healthcare technologies and services, alone—just one of several medical technology market segments—is expected to reach $432 billion by 2024, up from $139 billion in 2013, according to a recent report from Grand View Research.
Amid the expanding market, Amendola added over 20 new companies to its client roster in 2017, a record number in its 14-year history.
“This is a time of incredible growth for the industry and for Amendola Communications,” said CEO Jodi Amendola. “It’s a credit to our team of strategic doers and their ability to consistently deliver impressive, meaningful impact for our clients.”
Notable new clients in 2017 included:
- GetWellNetwork – the industry’s only true provider of cross-continuum patient engagement solutions
- GlobalMed – the world’s most-used telemedicine provider with over 15 million consults in 55 countries.
- HealthBI – providing the tools that enable healthcare payers and providers to reduce admissions and readmissions, automate care transition and improved value-based care performance and HEDIS outcomes
- Lumeris – a provider of strategic counsel and technology to health systems, hospitals and insurers
- Medicomp – a physician-driven provider of contextual patient data solutions.
- Meridian – a leading provider of revenue cycle, business intelligence, EMR and system integration services for large, multi-specialty physician groups and academic practice plans.
Amendola responded to the growth by adding five accomplished and enthusiastic team members—including experienced journalists and marketing professionals. The new additions build on the agency’s proven ability to deliver strategic messaging, branding, content marketing, overall marketing and public relations that drive client success.
Clients Earn Billions of Media Impressions
During 2017, Amendola’s proactive media relations earned its clients featured placements in major national news outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, CNBC, and Forbes. Amendola clients also received significant and ongoing favorable coverage within every influential healthcare trade publication, including Modern Healthcare, Healthcare IT News, Fierce Healthcare, HealthLeaders, H&HN, MedCity News, Becker’s Hospital Review, HFM, Health Data Management, and Physicians Practice.
Recognition for Outstanding Client Work
Amendola continued to garner recognition in 2017 as one of the best small marketing and PR agencies in the country. In its most recent win, the agency received Honorable Mention in PRNews’ Platinum Awards for its content marketing work for Health Catalyst. Other honorable mentions in the category included Coca-Cola, Liquid Plumr and Johnson & Johnson. The distinction is one of numerous awards that Amendola has earned in recent years from Bulldog Reporter, PRSourceCode and others for its ability to design and execute successful PR and marketing campaigns, and develop high-value content for healthcare technology companies.
Media Contact | Marcia Rhodes | firstname.lastname@example.org | Cell: 602-793-1561